To get your data into Panorama, first create a folder.
- Hover over your project name in the menu bar below the Panorama icon and click on the New Subfolder icon shown in the image below.
- Give the new folder a Name.
- Select the Panorama option under Folder Type. This is the folder type that should be selected for all workflows supported by Skyline (SRM-MS, MS1 filtering or MS2 based projects).
- On the Users / Permissions page, select one of the available options and click Next.
- You can also change permissions on a folder after it has been created.
- The next page, Configure Panorama Folder, asks you to choose the type of Targeted MS folder you would like to create. Panorama offers several choices here:
- Choose the Experimental data option for folders that serve as a repository of Skyline documents, useful for collaborating, sharing and searching across multiple experiments.
- Choose the Multi-attribute method (MAM) option for an Experimental data folder including additional reporting for multi-attribute method analyses.
- Choose Chromatogram library to store curated assays that can be used for designing and validating future experiments.
- Check Rank peptides within proteins by peak area if your data contains relative peptide expression for proteins.
- Choose the Quality control (QC) option for tracking performance of mass spec. instruments over time.
See the LabKey documentation for more information: