If you plan to submit your data to ABRF sPRG Panorama server, please follow the following steps.
- Send an email to sPRG2013@gmail.com with your unique anonymous identifier composed of six alphanumeric characters (e.g. “12345A”).
- The study anonymizer will then create a Panorama account, dummy email, and password (e.g Username: 12345A, email: 12345A@abrf.org, and password: *****) and email you back.
- From Publish to Panorama in Skyline, the software will ask you to register/continue to specify which Panorama server will be used for data upload.
- Click….Continue. You should see the following dialog box. Fill in the information provided in your email.
- You should then see the ABRF sPRG server in the directory tree. Click on ABRF sPRG 2013 Study results and hit OK.
- The file should now upload to the Panorama server.